Call for Abstract for Papers & E-Posters
Eligibility Criteria for Competition Papers
- Candidates should Post Graduate Student (Post Graduates to attach a Certificate from HOD).
- Post Graduate Student Enrolled for Superspeciality Courses are not Eligible
- Only Members of AOGD are entitled for Competition Paper Submission (Proof of membership should be enclosed).
- Registration for Conference is Mandatory.
- Send Competition Papers (abstract & full text) by email at firstname.lastname@example.org with the Pre-registration details for the conference.
- Last Date for Competition Paper Submission till 22nd July, 2023.
Contacts for Competition Papers:
Dr Kiran Agarwal - +91 93122 77346
Surekha - +91 88517 21639
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION GUIDELINES FOR COMPETITION PAPERS
- Title must be in capital letters. It should be short and concise.
- Abstract word limit 300 (Excluding title and author details).
- The name of authors should follow immediately under the title in one line. Type initials & family name of authors in BLOCK letters and underline the
presenter's name. DO NOT include degrees or professional designations.
- The name of the institution should be in lower case, following immediately after the authors, on a different line.
- Leave one line between the title / authors / institution block and the body of the abstract.
- Use single-line vertical spacing and leave one line between paragraphs.
- Please use the following required headings to construct your abstract:
- Objective: State the purpose of the study or investigation.
- Methods: State details on study subjects, techniques, and/or observational/analytical methods.
- Results: Include your main findings, noting statistical data.
- Conclusions: Summarize principal conclusions, emphasizing new and important aspects
GUIDELINES FOR FULL TEXT PAPERS
- Title page should have only topic, name of candidate, phone number and email id.
- Full text should only have topic written, name of candidate, place of study should not be mentioned anywhere in the paper. If written would be considered as disqualification.
- Full text should be of 3000 - 4000 words.
- Full text should be in Microsoft Word Format (Docx. File).
- All tables and graphs in the full text should be appropriately labelled & numbered.
- References: As per the Vancouver style.
- Use of standard abbreviations is desirable. Please write special or unusual abbreviations in brackets after the full word, the first time it appears. Use numerals to indicate numbers, except to begin sentences.
- All the papers should be original manuscripts and not already published anywhere else.
- Abstract & full text papers should be attached as two 'separate files' in a single mail to be mailed at email@example.com.
- Selected papers would be presented in conference in a competition slot and all other papers would be considered for free paper oral presentation.